Whose face was that on the moon recently?


Social media happens to be a place where we get a lot of information, and yesterday was no different except that the news was hard to digest. A video of a news channel displayed that the image of a saint was visible on the moon, and same had created a sort of viral attention. People thronged outside trying to glimpse the rare event. The viral image displayed the image of the moon and on it was displayed, the face of Shirdi Sai Baba. When I looked at the image, I quickly understood that it was the image of the moon morphed with that of the saint.

I quick surfed through my pictures and found a picture of the moon that I had taken recently. I quickly merged my photo with that of the moon, by visiting an online photo collage site.

Bingo! there it was. My picture was on the moon.

Later I quickly tried some more pics of some famous personalities. Let's see how quick you will be able to identify them. 

Pic 1 


Pic 2 


Pic 3

And the Pic on the media as below:


The image on the moon finally has been understood as the image as seen by the eye of the beholder (or) as manipulated by the publisher. 

Site used for mixing:
https://www.photocollage.com

Details of the event are also available on these links
https://newstodaynet.com/index.php/2018/09/24/baba-in-the-moon-pics-go-viral-in-social-media/
https://telanganatoday.com/another-hoax-image-of-sai-baba-caught-on-camera-does-the-rounds


Comments

Try Amazon Prime

Flip this

Popular posts from this blog

Why should we stop using plastic?

Beware! Stop before you click on that facebook link